Sunday, October 2, 2016
Hair makeover ROUND 2 @ Kenjo Salon!


Happy October, everyone! And Fall (Autumn) is here and so is my hair colour – as it changes according to the season HAHA yes that was merely meant as a metaphor.

I hope that September has been a spectacular one for you guys because it sure was for me! On the second week of September (10 & 11th), Ultra Music Festival (UMF) came to Singapore for the first time! Last year, it was Road to Ultra which isn't exactly the main UMF event. Due to certain circumstances, I did not make it to Road to Ultra.

Who cares anyway because I made it there for Ultra Singapore 2016! That's what matters ;-)
UMF was so turnt up, I had such a blast and can I just say that I am already looking forward to UMF 2017?!

Of course, I had to get ready for such a huge festival! I really wanted to do something special to make those 2 days an event to remember. I kinda got my hair done RIGHT BEFORE (2/3 days) Ultra Singapore on Saturday & a huge shoutout and thank you to Kenjo Salon for making it happen! I was literally standing out so much in the Ultra crowd, among 30,000 people?! Ultra Singapore may be LIT & so is my hair – LIT in ASH PURPLE & RED. I really really loved the colour.

This time, I did a FULL makeover of my hair as compared to the previous time where I'd only 'dip-dyed' an ombre colour on the bottom half of my hair. When the colour faded, it literally looked like my old hairstyle, before I had my first salon experience with Kenjo (which was disturbing to look at because I like change!) – P.S. if you haven't read my previous post on Kenjo Salon, click here!

I was very delighted and excited when my hairstyle, Justin, was able to make time to do my hair even though I made a really last minute appointment.


RIGHT?! This literally looks like my old hair colour...

Time to bleachhhhh!
The bottom half of my hair was only bleached once while the top half of my hair from my scalp was bleached twice! The reasoning is that the bottom half of my hair has been bleached the previous round so the hair colour is already light and just needs one more layer of bleach before setting in the light-coloured hair dye.


I WAS A BLONDE FOR AN HOUR HAHAHA.

The hair dye used was Mucota which contains the least amount of ammonia chemicals! Justin mixed the violet colours 7-V & 8-V, as you can see on the very last column of the hair dye palette.

YAY END RESULT!
As you can see, the bottom half of my hair is lighter than the top but it's a very natural flow of colours top-down :')


Here are more pictures of my hair colour under natural sunlight!

– AND YAY I WAS READY TO GO FOR ULTRA! –

Day 1 Ultra Singapore

Day 2 Ultra Singapore


My hair colour got lighter/brighter during Ultra (after a few days from the hairdo)!
...
EVERYTHING WAS LIT guysss, believe it or not, I am still having withdrawals from Ultra, after a month...

And... slowly the colour started to wear off. But it lasted for about 2 weeks which was really reasonable! 

+ + +

Of course, Kenjo Salon, with its great service, helped me to further pamper my hair by treating my hair! It is essential to take care of your hair after colouring and especially so if you've bleached your hair.

The treatment is by SCENA+ MUCOATA.
It is a new exquisite treatment from Mucoata that restores hair internally using ingredients found in the hair itself. These ingredients are proteins, lipids, amino acids and polysacchairdes. 

Scena+ restores and protects hair by focusing on replacing important elements that make up the intercellular components in hair.

There are 5 steps to this treatment! As you can see from the picture above, there are 5 bottles for each step.

Treatment process
1st step:
E+, ETHOS, helps in the PH balance and detoxing which focuses on the aftercare for chemically treated hair. it neutralises residual agents left from chemical treatement thus preventing further damage. Silk proteins and ceramide further improves hair condition.

2nd step:
S+, SCALP SPA, is an essence scalp cream which infiltrates the salp and hair quickly to combine the concentrate hyaluronic acid with 3 different kinds of collagen with high moisture holding ability. This provides superior hydration to both skin & hair by supplying NMF (Natural moisturising factor) bringing it close to the state of healthy scalp and hair.

> These 2 steps took up the longest duration, about an hour each as they are the most crucial steps of the treatment.

3rd step:
A+, ADEL, is a moisture base treatment that creates ideal conditions for treatment by hydrating and restoring natural hair elements. In this solution, it penetrates deep into the hair structure; mimicking natural moisture retention elements that makes hair soft and hydrated.

4th step:
B+, BRAVA is the intensive hair repair where it creates a net-like structure in the hair to prevent essential elements from flowing out and improves texture.

5th step:
C+, CALORE is a lustre protect & seal that focuses on the protection of the cuticle by restoring hydrophobic surface. Prolong treatment effects in hair via super lipidurel coating the outer cuticle with a 7-layered lameliar liquid crystal nano-structure and creating a pseudo-cuticle, keeping hair shiny, smooth and silky

Reference: MUCATO - Beauty & Celebrity

BEFORE VS. AFTER 
Mucato hair treatment

Results were pretty immediate but the treatment increasingly took into effect as days got by.
Right now, my hair feels smooth and less knotted! 

I was so worried with my hair after bleaching and every single time, I tried to comb through my hair with my fingers, they never fail to get stuck... It is so much better now and my knots are almost gone!
Thankfully for Mucato treatment, I can heave a sigh of relief; my hair is rescued and maintained to its improved state. Can't wait for my next treatment for silkier hair :')

My hair colour is really really light and ashy now, it is almost a combination of all sorts of pastel colours and I am CONTENTED – what more can I ask for!

Play with colours and new styles if you haven't already done so 'cause why not! Life is too short to wait. Go for it, my friends :-)


Quote   to receive 15% off all services!
68 Orchard Road, #04-72, Plaza Singapura (New Wing), Singapore 238839
Phone: 6238 8083
Email: kenjosalon@singnet.com.sg




ASK: http://Ask.fm/AlexisAngx



at 5:29 PM
Leave a comment? // 0 Comment(s)


Copyrighted © 2008-2012 Cheerfool.blogspot.sg. All rights reserved. Alexis.
◀ PREVIOUS PAGEHOMENEXT PAGE ▶



ALEXIS ANG • 21 Nov
170cm | leftie | travel & music (piano) enthusiast



Contact: alexisangx@hotmail.com